Zum Inhalt springen

Passwort vergessen?

Jetzt registrieren

herr-der-ringe-film.de

Du befindest dich im Archiv unseres Forums. Hier sind alle Beiträge der Jahre 2000 bis Mitte 2008 gespeichert.

Auf Beiträge im Archiv kannst du nicht mehr antworten und Du bist hier auch nicht eingeloggt.

An aktuellen Diskussionen kannst Du in unserem Forum teilnehmen.

Ring*Con2005 » Ring*Con - Allgemeines » help needed in english please, we are from France...

Ithuriel

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: laurance]

It is okay to bring your own pictures, but do not bring print outs from the internet, those are illegal and the actors will not sign them. Pictures can be purchased directly at the convention, the merchandise booth is at the left hand side of the entrance. Usually the actors will personalize your autograph when you ask for it, but that depends solely on the actors.

It is not allowed to ask for posed pictures during the autograph session. You can take a picture of the guest during the signing, but please do not use a flash.

When you are arrive in Cologne try to get a train to Bonn Hauptbahnhof.At that time of the day it is the best to take a taxi from there to wherever you want to go.
The taxi will cost around 16 Euros from Bonn Bahnhof to the convention hotel
  • Extras: Nachricht drucken
  • Auf den Merkzettel
  • Moderator benachrichtigen
  • Sende diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht

Lady Celebrian

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Ithuriel]

In Bezug auf:

It is okay to bring your own pictures, but do not bring print outs from the internet, those are illegal and the actors will not sign them

That's the first time ever I heard this. I never had problems with getting prints signed, not once through all those years. Hmm ...
  • Auf den Merkzettel

Aroha

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Lady Celebrian]

Kia ora Laurance!

Last year I found some nice pictures on the market which had been at the Con. But the actors had pictures at their desks as well to choose from. I can't remember whether they were included. I think so. Am I right? But of course you can bring the picture you got from your Fotosession with the actor from the day before. (I guess that is one of the reasons why they already offer the fotosessions on Friday.)

Ka kite!

Aroha
  • Auf den Merkzettel

laurance

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Aroha]

Well, the problem is that we won't be there on friday: we'll be at work!
So we only start the Con on saturday morning.
So i guess we can't book photoshoots or autographs on the web in advance right? We have to do it 1st thing when we get there on saturday morning surely?
I just hope there will be a few left from the day before...
Do you think that it's ok to get a self-made artwork signed (as an autograph)? Like a painting i made for example?
Another 'material' question: Is there any cash-machine around the Maritim? Not too far i mean?
Any idea of how many people are participating usually at Ring Con? Around 500 , 1000 or 1500 people?
Not more i hope?
i thank again all the nice people answering me
Ka Kite too
Laurance
  • Auf den Merkzettel

Ithuriel

Gefährte

You can bring your own artwork, that is no problem at all. There is only a problem with print outs, because those are a violation of the copyright, and New Line Cinema and Warner Brothers very strict about those.

There is no probem with buying autograph vouchers at the convention. You can get them at the convention information desk.

We do not offer photoshoot vouchers in advance, because we do not know what actors will do there shoots and how long they will be in attendance for it. When yu arrive you can check the photoshoot schedule at the information desk. the vouchers will be sold directly at the door to the photo room ,shortly before you meet the actor.

There is a cash mashine in the hotel lobby, but to be on the saf side, you should try and find one in the city, because sometimes it can happen that it is empty on Saturday.
  • Auf den Merkzettel

Lady Celebrian

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Ithuriel]

In Bezug auf:
Any idea of how many people are participating usually at Ring Con? Around 500 , 1000 or 1500 people?
Not more i hope?

It's hard to say how many people will actually attend, but I think we should get around to 2000 or maybe 3000 at least. If I remember correct, we had almost 5.000 (or were it almost 4.000) one year in Fulda, which was Ring*Con at it's peak (so far). We lost some visitors last year but with moving back to Bonn there might be some more again, day ticket holders from Cologne and the other surroundings. So it's quite hard to tell but I fear you won't get that 500 you hoped for, as far as I understand your post. Ring*Con just is a huge event, it always was. But don't be frightened, most of the time you don't really notice there are so many people (and not all of them are there on the same day) because there's plenty to do for everyone, most people are "hidden" somewhere most of the time
  • Auf den Merkzettel

laurance

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Lady Celebrian]

thanks again for all your kind answers!
I'm sure we will have a lot of fun there!
  • Auf den Merkzettel

AkildareFotogalerie-Mod

Pooh Bär

laurance schrieb:
I'm sure we will have a lot of fun there!

I bet on it
And don´t forget to come to our board room on the RingCon it´s the same room as the DTG (German Tolkien Society) i think.
  • Auf den Merkzettel

LittleLion

Engelchen

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Akildare]

@Akildare, we have a board room?

Geändert durch LittleLion (25.08.2008 15:50)

• Auf den Merkzettel

Lady Celebrian

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: LittleLion]

Haha - I was about to ask the same. So: A board room?
  • Auf den Merkzettel
Zusatzinformationen
Thread drucken