Zum Inhalt springen

Passwort vergessen?

Jetzt registrieren

herr-der-ringe-film.de

Du befindest dich im Archiv unseres Forums. Hier sind alle Beiträge der Jahre 2000 bis Mitte 2008 gespeichert.

Auf Beiträge im Archiv kannst du nicht mehr antworten und Du bist hier auch nicht eingeloggt.

An aktuellen Diskussionen kannst Du in unserem Forum teilnehmen.

Ring*Con2005 » Ring*Con - Allgemeines » help needed in english please, we are from France...

Astrantia

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: laurance]

And www.herr-der-ringe-fim.de is actually this board where you are right now (also called "green hell" - for obvious reasons).

@Laurance

Why not get yourself a name tag?
So others will recognize who you are and you will see who is a member of this board

There´s a thread (well yes, in german) over here where you can put your name on the list if you want one.

They will look like this one:

• Extras: Nachricht drucken
  • Auf den Merkzettel
  • Moderator benachrichtigen
  • Sende diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht

laurance

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Astrantia]

re hi everyone!

I just received a letter from Ring Con but i'm worried (again!...)as i think it's only talking about my saturday ticket, and not my sunday one...
Are they sending one letter per ticket when you buy two days , so i will receive my sunday letter later or?
i am copying the letter here, can one translate please?
Thx again:
vielen dank fur die bezahlung von einer tageskarte fur samstag, des 4.oktober 2008 fur die ring con in hohe von 45
bruttobetrag 45 nettobetrag 37

deine rechnungs-und tageskartennummer ist: blabla

deine tageskarte fur die ringcon musst du unter angabe der oben angegebenen tageskartennummer und vorlage dieses schreibens an der conrezeption abholen.
bitte beachten
autogrammgutscheine konnen direkt auf der convention gekauft werden.
diese bestatigung gut aufbewahren, sie ist die eintrittskarte zur con, bei neuaustellung mussen wir eine gebuhr in hohe von 10 euro erheben.

nd this is a leaflet i had too: with a lot of surely very important stuff in it that i can't understand...

i copied a part of it ( as i figured out that another part is about booking the Ring Con 2007 DVD)
Any help again plz?

an der conrezeption werdet ihr anhand der teilnehmerliste und eures ausweises als anwesend registriert und bekommt dann das conpackage ausgehandigt. es besteht aus einem programmheft, dem conbadge sowie einigen uberraschungen. bitte lest euch das programmheft sofort nach aushandichungen durch. dort findet ihr wichtige hinweise zur con!
das ausfuhrliche programm befindet sich im programmheft. das organisationsteam behalt sich anderungen vor. diese anderungen werden dann auf der con so schnell wie moglish bekannt gegeben!
wichtig!
anderungen gleich welcher art (verkauf teilnehmerkarte, zimmer-anderungen usw.) konnen nur bis 1 september berucksichtigt werden. bei einzahlungen bis zwei wochen vor der con mub der zahlungsbeleg und der kontoauszug der bank vorgelegt werden.
das organisationsteam halt sich bereits ab dem 1 oct in maritim auf, um die entsprechenden vorbereitungen fur die con zu treffen. das ring con buro in augsburg ist ab diesem zeitpunkt bis 19 oct geschlossen. anderungen, anmeldungen etc... werden nicht mehr bearbeitet!

If you received the same leaflet, maybe you can just translate the parts i'd be concerned about?
Wow: not easy to copy a language when you don't understand one word!

Geändert durch laurance (29.08.2008 13:27)

• Auf den Merkzettel

PurslaneTeam

Gefährte

Part One reads:

Thank you very much for the payment for a one-day-ticket for Saturday, October 4rth 2008 for Ringcon. The number of your bill and ticket is: blabla.

Please get your ticket for Ringcon by using the above mentioned number and handing in this letter at the con reception. Please note: Vouchers for autographs can be obtained directly at the convention. Please be careful to keep this letter; it is the entrance ticket to RingCon. In case of loss we have to charge a fee of 10 Euros for issueing a new ticket.

The second part needs another moment.

EDIT: And here we go:

At con reception you will be registered through the list of participants and your ID; you'll receive the conpackage there. It includes a programme, the conbadge and some surprises. Please make sure to read the programme after getting it, as it includes some important notes concerning RingCon.
You can find the final list of events in the programme. Changes to the programme are possible and will be announced at RingCon as fast as possible.
Important!
Changes of all kinds concerning participants (selling of ticket, room changes etc) can only be considered until September 1st. For payments up to two weeks before RingCon please provide a voucher of payment and a bank statement showing the payment. The team (organizing the event) will be at the Maritim from October 1st to prepare the event. The office in Augsburg will be closed from October 1st until October 19th. Changes, registrations etc will not be dealt with during that time.

Geändert durch Purslane (29.08.2008 14:02)

• Auf den Merkzettel

Lady Celebrian

Gefährte

laurance schrieb:
re hi everyone!

I just received a letter from Ring Con but i'm worried (again!...)as i think it's only talking about my saturday ticket, and not my sunday one...
Are they sending one letter per ticket when you buy two days , so i will receive my sunday letter later or?

As each of your day tickets will have a single number (if I am not completely wrong, they begin with TKB and TKC but I am not sure, I never had day tickets) you should get another confirmation soon about the second ticket because you basically bought two single tickets. So I'd suggest you wait a bit (maybe a week or so) and if your other confirmation doesn't arrive, you can ask Sandra if everything went okay?
  • Auf den Merkzettel

Riann

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Lady Celebrian]

I guess you're right, lady. Because you have to register with the letter and have to hand it over to the staff at registration - how would you get in on sunday if you gave away your only letter on saturday?
  • Auf den Merkzettel

Lady Celebrian

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Riann]

Riann schrieb:
I guess you're right, lady. Because you have to register with the letter and have to hand it over to the staff at registration - how would you get in on sunday if you gave away your only letter on saturday?

I didn't even think about *this* but it makes sense I just had the two different numbers in my mind and therefore I thought about them being handled as seperates tickets and therefore the arrival of two Confirmation letters We're such a perfect team, Riann
  • Auf den Merkzettel

laurance

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Lady Celebrian]

...and i again thank you so much for this help!
I guess that as soon as we will have the programme , i'll go to the staff for a rough translation, as it may have very important new infos...
Many thanks to you people, you are really nice!
...And i feel utterly stupid but well...better stupid than sorry
  • Auf den Merkzettel

Kanea

Gefährte

Salut Laurance

Ici, tu peux télécharger le programme Programme RingCon 2008

Si vous avez des problèmes vous pouvez me demander de l'aide. Je pense qu'il n'y aura pas trop de problèmes parce que le programme est de grande partie écrit en englais. Ce qui est écrit en allemand sera tenu en allemand. Ce qui as un [E] est tenu en englais et ce qui a un [D] sera en allemand.

Vendredi soir il y'aura le concert de "Rabenschrey" à 21h 30 dans la petite salle au rez-de-chaussée (salle Beethoven) et Samedi soir selui de "Lyriel" à 23h dans la même salle.

Kanëa
  • Auf den Merkzettel

laurance

Gefährte

Re: help needed in english please, we are from France... [Re: Kanea]

merci Kanea,
je l'ai déjà téléchargé.
Quelle sorte de musique, les concerts?
Oui, on m'a déjà expliqué pour les annotations D deutch et E anglais.
merci encore!
  • Auf den Merkzettel

Kanea

Gefährte

Ils ont une page http://www.rabenschrey.de.
Ici tu peux écouter de la musique de Rabenschrey. La page est en français
Rabenschrey (= cris de corbeau. Rabe= corbeau. Schrei = cris)

Lyriel fait du rock celtique http://www.lyriel.net/
  • Auf den Merkzettel
Zusatzinformationen
Thread drucken